|Triple Burner Cooktop
TomatoMilling.com is your shopping source for canning and milling specialty products and machines. After milling fruit and vegetables use the 4 burner induction cooker by True Induction,to quickly and safely prepare homemade sauces, chili or jams. The portable induction cooktop is perfect for the home kitchen, RV’s, break rooms, as a buffet warmer and more! With three burners you can separately adjust the settings for each individual burner to meet your culinary needs. Gift this cooker to family, friends, co-workers and newlyweds.
- Power-Invariance Technology
- Built-in Safety Functions
- Quick Touch Level Selection
- Exact Temperature Settings
- Timer Setting
- Two Year Limited Warranty*
* Terms and Conditions Apply
You haven’t really experienced the joy of cooking until you’ve used a portable induction cooktop by True Induction. This compact unit has a small footprint yet produces fast and efficient heating with rapid response times. Precise temperature controls (quick touch levels and exact temperature settings) along with the timer function create consistency and control not seen in any other small kitchen appliance. With all these features its no wonder that popular restaurants and chiefs use induction cooking for confectionaries and temperature specific gourmet foods.
- Use the True Induction cooktop in place of traditional buffet burners to keep favorite side dishes warm for serving like casseroles, soups, sauces and dips.
- True Induction has no flame and doesn’t produce fumes making it pollution-free. Built-in safety components like overheat sensor and overflow detection make the True Induction cooktop safe for use around the family.
- The lightweight countertop induction units are easy to use requiring no learning curve. It’s powered by 120V, 240V AC/ 60Hz – just plug it into a standard 110 outlet and you're set! Additionally, the digital touch panel is conveniently located on the top of the model so there is no strain to find knobs or functions.
How does it work?
Induction cooking utilizes magnetic based technology to transfer heat from the cooking unit directly to the pot. Learn more about the technology by visiting TrueInduction.com.
- Power: 7400 Watts
- Voltage: 240v/ 60Hz
- Temperature Range: 150 °F - 450 °F (exact temperature settings)
- Level Selection: Select settings 1 through 10
- Max Time: Set timer up to 150 minutes
- Material: Glass-ceramic top
- Unit Measurements: 30" x 21" x 2 1/4"
Plug into standard 110 volt outlets. Turn power on by pressing Power once. Then press Heat or Temp once and the unit will start heating if a proper ferromagnetic pot is used.
There are two heat setting options – quick touch level selection (setting 1 through 10) and exact temperature settings in increments of 30 ° (150 °F - 450 °F).
- To select the quick touch level heat setting, press the + / - key, until the desired heat setting is achieved. The default is set to level 5.
- To select temperature settings, press desired button and watch for the temperature light to turn red. The default setting is 270°F. To alter the default press the + / - key, until the desired heat setting is achieved. The temperature range is 150 °F - 450 °F and varies in 30 degree increments (150°, 180°, 210°, 240°, 270°, 300°, 330°, 360°, 390°, 420°, 450° F).
The True Induction Triple Burner induction cooktop combines innovation and versatility, making it one of the best induction cooktops on the market. With the versatile design, the True Induction Triple Burner has the ability to be mounted into a countertop or used as a portable unit, making this cooktop a perfect solution for use in an RV or in a home. It features True Induction’s proprietary power sharing technology that allows all burners to reach maximum power while requiring only 1/2 the circuit capacity and will also perform with both 120 and 240 volt shorepower automatically.
True Induction makes life simpler with the timer setting option . It’s great to use when making foods that have specific timing instruction like rice or pasta. To use this timer feature press the “timer” button - the indicator light will turn red. Press the + / - key, until the desired heat setting is achieved. You will be able to select the operating time in increments of 5 minutes (and reductions of 1 minute). The timer is defaulted at 0 minutes and can reach up to 150 minutes total.
After cooking is complete, press the Power button to turn off the unit.
This unit goes in “standby mode” if cooking time has reached a total of 150 minutes. This is a built-in safety feature. The standby mode is recognized by an LED light showing “EE” followed by a sound. To restart cooking after “standby mode” just press power button and it will restart.
About the Brand
True Induction is a specialty brand of kitchen appliances featuring induction technology. By focusing exclusively on induction we are able to track the most up-to-date innovations for potential new products and upgrades. The True Induction name also signifies quality assurance. We've tested our units in real life situations to make sure that the product’s specifications are in fact applicable to the modern day household.
With built-in safety features and several versatile models – induction cooking is now accessible, affordable and easy to use for everyone from newlyweds to retirees, growing families to the sleekest restaurants. True Induction’s dynamic product line and quality assurance measures stand above the competition. With True Induction you’ll never see cooking in quite the same way again.
|True Induction ETL
||True Induction ISO 9000
||True Induction CSA
True Induction knows that when it comes to items used in the household both quality and safety are at the height of consumer concerns. The True Induction product line combines a sleek design with advanced technology all the while testing to quality-centric safety standards. Above you’ll see the accredited testing programs the True Induction cooktops have been tested to. By earning these labels and conforming to such standards the end user can rest assured knowing the True Induction offers a product line that produces consistent, safe results.
Included with Induction Unit
- Risk-free 60 day trial
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Limited Warranty
Sequoia Brands is offering a completely risk-free trial of our True Induction cook tops (single and dual versions). We are so sure you will love the speed and ease of induction cooking that you will never want to go back. Buy a True Induction brand cook top from any retailer. If you choose to return it for a refund within 60 days of purchase; return it to Sequoia Brands instead. We will refund your shipping charges both ways and the purchase price of the cook top. Now your decision to try induction cooking can be completely risk-free when you choose True Induction cook tops.
Instructions for return:
1. Contact Sequoia Brands within 60 days and obtain a return authorization number: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ship the induction cooker to:
RA# [insert return authorization number here]
13100 State Road 54
Odessa, FL 33556
a. Copy of the original purchase receipt showing purchase price, date of purchase and shipping charges.*
b. Copy of the receipt for return shipping charges.*
c. Address refund check is to be mailed to.
After receiving the product back, Sequoia Brands will process the refund in approximately 7-10 business days and issue a refund check through USPS mail.
*Shipping charge refunds apply to ground shipping and domestic US only. Express shipments or international shipments are not eligible for refund.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Before cleaning always switch OFF the device and unplug, wait for it to be completely cool. Clean the unit after each use to remove food residues. Wipe off the glass-ceramic plate and the plastic surface with a slightly damp cloth. Make sure that no water seeps into the device. Never use abrasive cleaners (i.e. metal pads) or oil-based liquids.
When not in use, store the cooktop in a dry place. Refer to product manual for additional cleaning and maintenance guidelines.
Induction requires pots and pans that are made of ferrous (meaning magnetic) materials. Check your cookware's retail box for the induction symbol. To tell if your current cookware is compatible with the induction technology, grab a magnet and see if it holds. If your magnet stays then your cookware is ready to be used on the True Induction single burner induction portable cooktop! Optimal cookware has a flat bottom and a diameter of 4.5” - 10” inches.
| True Induction's TV Commercial
|| True Induction's Rapid Heat
| Spaghetti Cook off Comparison
|| "True Friends"
Home Cooking Channel Commercial