O.M.R.A. Presents the Professional Tomato Milling Machine
- Large hopper, enclosed design, splash guard
- Commercial grade quality/rust proof
- Bypass peeling, coring, removing seeds
- O.M.R.A. authorized reseller
The Professional separates seeds, peel and all stringy parts from a variety of fruits and vegetables. It is ideal for the preparation of smooth, sweet tomato sauces, ketchup, vegetable purees, pie fillings, apple sauce, fruit and berry jams, marmalades and preserves. It combines rugged commercial-grade components with an attractive enclosed case design. The tomato squeezer features a splash guard, and 10 inch hopper/6 quart capacity. Meat grinding attachment is also available.Limited 2 year warranty included, terms and conditions apply.
O.M.R.A. Professional Tomato Milling Machine Specifications
Tomato Squeezer Body Dimension: 4 inches
- Stainless Steel: Hopper, Screen, Chute & Splash Guard
- Hopper Capacity: 10 inch diameter - 6 qt.
- Body: Rust Proof Pressed Aluminum
- Motor: 0.33Hp, 110v, 60 Hz
- Production: 90% lbs per hour
- Optional Meat Grinder Attachment
What does this mean to you?
All OMRA mills include free shipping (continental US only) and a 1 year consumer warranty.
Proffesional Tomato Milling Machine Operation
Each unit comes with a paper manual detailing assembly and cleaning instructions which is also linked to at the bottom of this description. In addition to this information, the O.M.R.A. has detailed prep and process tips for tomato milling:
- To begin, remove leaves and stems from tomatoes. Then place a handful of whole uncut* tomatoes in the top SP hopper (bowl). Before you turn your unit on, coat the spiral with olive oil, place one bowl beneath the screen chute to catch seeds and peels then add a second under the tip of the screen to collect the processed food.
- Move the switch to position "I" to turn on the machine. Guide the tomatoes through the hopper using the supplied pusher. Maintain a healthy level of tomatoes in the hopper. Do not run on empty. If desired, run the processed tomatoes through a second time for full extraction of the tomato meat if necessary. The resulting product of this machine is a separation of the water and meat of a tomato from the skin and the seeds. With the resulting product you can preserve the tomato for later usage or create a tomato sauce by cooking the resulting produced product to a thicker consistency.
O.M.R.A. Manufacturer Info
TomatoMilling.com Exclusive Features:
- Regularly stocked item
- 7 Day/Week User Support
- Online instructional/informational videos
- Source of thousands of recipes to use with your new tomato milling machine
- TomatoMilling.com is an O.M.R.A. authorized reseller
- All parts available from TomatoMilling.com upon request.
Cleaning and Maintenance of the Professional Tomato Milling Machine
Professional Tomato Milling Machine Accessory Compatibilities
You can use this same machine as a meat grinder to produce quality fresh ground meat. We sell the attachment right here on TomatoMilling.com so order yours today!
O.M.R.A. guarantees its products to be free of manufacturing defects and will replace any such part and/or labor required free of charge for a period of one year from date of purchase (90 days if used commercially)
Manual: 2400 2500
QB ID: 2400