- Press the Head Release Button and turn the whole Grinder Head clockwise.
- Unscrew the ring Nut and remove all parts from the Grinder Head. Do not clean any of the grinder parts in the dishwasher!
- Wash all parts that have come in contact with food in hot soapy water.
- Make sure to fully disinfect any parts of the machine that come into contact with food before switching from one head to another, especially the meat grinder head.
- Rinse parts with clear hot water, then dry immediately!
Weston Universal Milling Machine Accessory
Accessories available in the "related items" section to the right of the page.
1. Meat Grinder - comes with the machine.
2. Sausage Stuffer - also included with the meat grinder part of the machine - see your instruction manual for operation instructions.
3. Tomato Squeezer/Juicer - comes with the machine.
4. Cookie Maker - sold separately. Choose one of four cookie styles from the attachment and extrude the cookie dough into long cookie shapes. Then cut the long shapes into the desired thickness and bake as directed. Works with the meat grinder attachment head.
5. Shredder/Slicer - sold separately. Choose a Cutting Drum (3 included) and press pieces of potatoes or other veegetables into the Feed Tube with the Stomper. Catch sliced items with a bowl under the end of the head. You can use the shredder head to shred foods such as cheese or lettuce.
6. Pasta Maker - sold separately. Choose one of 5 pasta attachments and extrude the dough into long pasta shapes, then cut the long shapes into the desired thickness and cook as directed. Works with the meat grinder attachment head.
QB ID: WGC-575